ICAO Language Proficiency
Trainings and Exams Level 4 to 6
Online Exams for all EASA states, approved and supervised by Austro Control GmbH
For students, private and commercial pilots, air traffic controllers, cabin crew and ground staff.
First time exams and renewals.
Valid for all EASA licences - Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, etc.
Basic Exam - Level 4 only:
Advanced Exam - Levels 4 to 6:
Your Rating in 3 Easy Steps
1 Book Online
- Book an appointment through the link above or below
- You will receive an invite containing a meeting link for Zoom (all web-based, no need to download anything)
- You will receive a link to our preparation page to get you ready
2 Sit Exam Online
- Sit the test online using the provided Zoom link
- You will be guided through authorised questions by your examiner
- It will contain questions on aviation, pictures, radio calls and a 10-15-minute conversation
3 Pay and Get Certificate
- Obtain results and payment details within a few days
- Send the certificate to your local Aviation Authority and get your rating added to your license or renewed
- All you need in 1 e-mail - and that's it
Want to test your Zoom?
You do not need to install an app if you join on PC or laptop. Just cancel the prompt, click "launch meeting" and select "Join from your browser" on the bottom of the page. Try it out!
All you need to know
ICAO Language Proficiency Explained
There is no doubt: effective communication is an essential part of flying. Standards have risen in the past years to ensure that all is "loud and clear", not only in terms of quality of the call, but mutual understanding. This is what you need to know.
The Standard Six of Language Rating
Well, you are surely familiar with the six different levels of rating. But what is the key behind the standard six categories of rating - pronunciation, structure, vocabulary, fluency, comprehension and interactions?
Finding the Right Course - Our Packages
There are two Exam Packages. Trainings are agreed individually. Are you confident to renew or get your first Level 4 rating, or looking to do an open exam between 4, 5 and 6? If you are unsure about what to choose, feel free to get in touch.
What better way to say that our communication is well established? My name is Joerg and with LOUDNCLEAR I’m aiming to help you on your way to language proficiency. I am a passionate private pilot with home bases in the UK, Germany and Austria and I love English. LOUDNCLEAR is where my passion for both flying and English meet.